New South Park (World of Warcraft episode)

Discussion in 'General' started by That70'sMan, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Who watched this episode pretty stoned? I know i'm not alone... and tell me you did not find it fucking hilarious.

2. pretty sure this shouldn't even be a post, but not trying to bring you down; plus this I think should prolly be in General. Sorry, dude, but I saw that episode, wasn't bad but there have been much better.

3. makes me want to play WoW, but i dont have that kind of money to devote to video games, ya dig

4. it was a good episode, but tommorows new episode should be better.

The world's biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks.

This all-new episode of South Park airs Wednesday at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT on Comedy Central!

5. Oh yea that was funny, especially the part where they smoked a fatass j. . . . . . . . .oh wait they didn't, GENERAL forum dummy, hahahaaaaahaaahahhahahaa i'm so funny.

6. It was super funny! My boyfriends buddy is obsessed with WOW and has been trying to get us to buy it for months. We haven't becuase we know we don't have the time to invest. So when South Park was on we had to call him and make fun of him 'cause he is just like the big fat ugly guy sittin' at the computer lookin' like a slob. (not really, but we still made fun of him!):D

7. lol I did see the episode. My friends play WoW...tons of them lol but I have better things to do on the computer. It was a great episode though, as usual, I almost died when I saw Cartman take a shit though and it sprayed all over his mom...it was a pretty gross episode, they never fail :D

8. Maybe if I actually played wow it would be funny.

9. I was very high when I saw that episode, and when Cartman shit all over his mom, I lost it. I ABSOLUTELY LOST IT. I can't tell you all how stricken with laughter I was. I had to run for the trash can cuz I felt as though I was going to vomit cuz I was laughing so hard. I had tears streaming down my face. One of my favorite South Park moments of all time.

10. yeah we were on shrooms we when saw this at my friends house. we all play/played wow too at some point, so it was overall just really funny, not very plausible but still funny lol

11. yeah i probably should've posted this in the General forum ..ah well. ..what's done is done...but anyway why would you have to play WoW to find it funny? the fact that they are making fun of the game and people who play them and take them very seriously is the whole point..i've never played it and i still found it funny..i guess i'm just cursed with a sense of humor:( . and yes next episode should be better.