new south park tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by liquidswords, Oct 3, 2007.

1. the episode kicked ass :D

2. caught it in about 20 minutes into it. Saw the whole bathroom wit butters part. laughed my asss off then turned it off. It's comming back on in 30, so ill catch the whole thang :D weow, im glad i have a spellcheck, cuz im fuckin durnk n stroned and mispeilling alot. fuck spellcheck its a pain to use!

3. If I could yell tampon-dickshit in the classroom I'd be soo happy.

4. "yea!!! piss out your ass right onto kyle's moms face!!!!" HAHAHAHAAAAAA

5. is it up online yet?? i been lookin cause i missed it on tv

6. It's on again right now but it's over in a few minutes.

7. hahahhaha this was such a good episode

8. its online now allsp.com

9. "I will say horrible, horrible things on tv....and people will call me brave."

10. I thought it lacked alot. It wasn't near as good as the other episodes this season. The whole episode relied enitrely too much on cursing and there wasn't enough substance behind it. The "i would be so happy" thing was just dumb and annoying and the ending was just boring.

The episode worked in the beginning but by the end I started to feel like I was watching Drawn Together.

11. ^^ I kind of thought the same. Lacking. I thought the ****** guy episode was better. Although I was falling asleep and wasnt really watching, just listening.

I thought the use of the word kike in this episode was horribly offensive :rolleyes: you know they were just looking for an excuse to say it

12. That episode was hilarious, but the new one wasn't bad. The whole touching penises with your cousin and him crying at night was weird, but it serves cartman right for faking tourettes :p

13. Just for future...there's a torrent on mrtwig.net within minutes of the episode ending most of the time. It's a realplayer file, but it gets it done. They usually have a .avi within the hour.

:D

14. I loved the new episode. Very Silly, but it made me smile.

15. expected better... I guess that's why they say you should live life with no expectations