New South Park... TONIGHT!!

Discussion in 'General' started by James Bong 420, Oct 4, 2006.

1. w00000t!! :yay: i cant wait... the continuation of season 10!! just thot i'd let you all know.. 10 est.. comedy central.. BE THER!!

2. Yeah I can't fucking wait man.. The episode is about WoW (World Of Warcraft... most addictive game in the world) for those of you that dont know.

3. been looking forward to this one as well....seeing how they can make fun of the WOW peeps

4. That and family guy are my favorite shows (ironic aint it?) I cant see how they come up with all theses ideas they've done just about everything. Any way im rambling but i just can't wait 10E and 9C time.

5. aint nuttin else on tonight so ill prolly watch it

6. i'm lookin forward to it as well, seein what they do with wow, as you can see i enjoy the game, and i have a sense of humor, so looking forward to it ;)

7. South Park is pure genious. I love it. I've got some mates who play Wow... they're all addicts. If you've watched the anti-meth video's maybe WoW is a bit like it - 'Just one play' lol Shame I stay in Scotland. I'll need to wait a little while to watch it.

Check out this site, all the episodes of South Park streamed :D I love it!
    http://pic2.piczo.com/respect-my-authoritah/?g=20293976

8. What's so amazing about WoW? I never played it but isn't it about aliens and shit? I like realistic type games.

9. Thanks for the heads up, been waiting ona new episode