New Snowboard

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Just got a new snowboard today, now all I need is snow. Its a '08 Ride DH. The '07 got rated 2nd best park board of the year. Has slimewalls, its a twin, lots of pop. Put me back 400 bucks. Here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cat was checking it out so I decided to take a shot of its foot.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I NEED SNOW

2. nice man, ive got a technine boznuts. reeaal sick set up. alll i want to do right now is to go snowboarding man .

3. Nice setup. I ride a 02' 158 Burton Jussi (Great board, so sturdy) on FLUX Straps..rides wonderfull

4. Nice, the base is sick. I'm in need of a new board this year, and my Burton Custom's had to break on the last damn day of the season last year, and my instructor discount is only 15% at a small mountain shop.

5. Romain i just got the 07 jussi two days still has the stickers on it. next to my unity pride
    [​IMG]

6. any oregon boarders?

7. dude, that board is tight, I've been boarding for a good 3-4 years, but since its a seasonal thing, i cant get myself to buy a board, its so much easier to just rent one. but I guess i should get one eventually.

8. i bought a burton clash last year but broke my arm so it has even been used yet cnt wait for winter