New smoking on my own..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by highheelsandasherlockpipe, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Hello everybody!
                                So I took my first hit earlier this year... February maybe, with some of friends from college. The great thing about being at school is that a bunch of my friends smoke, and are awesome at rolling blunts and joints, or share their pieces. Now, however, I'm home in Ohio for the summer. I've already gotten myself a small spoon as well as a sherlock, but am still shit at rolling on my own.
                                And also... I miss smoking with people.[​IMG]  I still enjoy getting stoned but it's not the same. Any ideas on how to make the most of smoking alone? Or connecting with others who also smoke?

Thanks guys [​IMG]

2. Go out to the bar and make some friends, you would be surprised how many people light up.  Week days I usually smoke alone, i either listen to music, watch a movie or browse the web.

As for rolling you just need to practice, or you could buy a roller which essentially rolls a joint for you.  You could practice rolling with tea or tobacco but since weed is sticky, weed tends to be easier. 

3. Good point. More people toke than you think! And as for rolling, I bought a RAW roller that came with filters and papes and it was one of the best smoking related purchases I've made considering I can't roll for the life of me. They come out and smoke like perfect cigarettes, only much healthier

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

4. I'm always smoking here in Columbus

5. I loooove smoking on my own. Proper journey of self discovery type shit.

6. I think these guys pretty much hit the nail on the head so I don't have much to add there, but I did want to say at first at thought man that username is waaay to long but then I read it and it's pretty damn cool. [​IMG]  Rolls off the tongue.