New Smoking Innovations

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by nolaguy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. So I haven't really purchased a piece or even so much as been into a head store in a number of years and I'm wondering what is new in the world of smoking.

I'm currently using a digital volcano, a 30 inch phx with a 2 diffusers and an ice catcher. They have done the trick for a long time, but I can't help but wonder if there is something better out there today.

What I want to know is, given an unlimited budget, are there upgrades worth getting, or am I still messing with one of the best set ups there is.

I don't want to waste thousands of dollars for an upgrade that I'll barely notice.

I'm hoping someone is going to tell me about a safe way to smoke weed with lasers, but I'm not optimistic...

2. Check out the Sovereignty Peyote Pillar. I'm really diggin it.. if only i could afford it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzrpS0_eLM]YouTube - Sovereignty Glass Peyote Pillar Perc[/ame]

3. Check out this new vaporizer coming to the market. I'd say its pretty innovative.

www.vapexhale.com

4. vapor bong hits. get urself a whip vape and adapter for ur phx, fortunately my DBV whip fits right into the downstem on my a/c for my illy, love those rips of tasty vapor!

5. yea that sg pillar perc is prob most innovative bong/piece on the market atm. Its pretty much the bugatti veyron of bongs. Other than that vapes are prob the newest tool, with better technology theyll get smaller and more effiecent, like most things do over time.

6. Carbon filter? They are super nice and really smooth out the hit

7. -Jizz-

8. just check out ALT