Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoking device or grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMeTraynor, May 3, 2010.

1. I have some money left over after this months pick up.
    About $20

I'm wondering what I should spend it on.
    I have a bubbler, but I like the taste of a pipe when I smoke dank.

Also Ive never had a grinder, but it seems it's only a positive.
    Could I get a grinder with Kief catcher for 20 realistically?
    Which would you choose?

2. Grinder, pming you

3. you could get a grinder for $10 if its a small .5-1g one and you aren't to pickey about name brands. and maybe talk down a $15 pipe to 10? so 2 for 20-25 .

or the grinder if you want a top notch brand name item that can also grind a lot of weed.

4. #5 the blunt truth, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    Grinder for sure, that way when you get a pipe you can pack it correctly

not to say that hand shredding is "bad" but when I got that stickick I feel blasphemous merely removing the stems, strive for minimal contact lol.

edit: i got a chromium crusher 4 piece (2.25 inch diameter I believe) for like 15 bucks on amazon, 30 dollars for next day shipping. It's that shit, son, it feels so much sturdier than my friends sharpstone, even though his is bigger mine weighs way more. Chromium steel alloy all day

5. Bubblers are dope, why would you want a pipe instead!?!? You'd be a lot happier spending 20 on a quality grinder than on an average pipe.

6. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 3, 2010
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
    Don't get a crappy grinder on impulse, they can be unsafe. The cheapest grinder for decent quality is a $20 4 piece Chromium Crusher.

Honestly, for $20 I think you get a better dry glass pipe then a 4 piece grinder.

7. Get the grinder. Instead of buying a pipe, just hit the bubbler with no water in it.

8. #9 Acid Raindrops, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    Good idea haha. :hello:

Edit to OP: I posted that link to a grinder on GC for cheap but don't go with that one, it's not even branded.
    The other person mentioned you can get a Chromium grinder for $20, well there is a Chromium Crusher for sale on amazon $15.99. From the people Ive heard that used it, it's a quality grinder and you can't beat the price.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KVBAAI

if you don't got a credit card, go to walmart and get a greendot prepaid credit card and activate it online in 2 minutes and you're set.