Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smokers SOS need help with new weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pandasmoke, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hi guys, we just purchased this 2 grams of weed for 60 dollars give or take . But we suspect it might have chemicals, we are new so we dont know how it is supposed to smell can you help. It feels stiff kindoff but juicy

Attached Files:

2. Smoke it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, clean it up- break it up with your fingers and get any stems out, even the little ones. If there are seeds clean those out. It looks to me like you've got some brickweed. Can be very potent.

4. Looks like whoever grew it didn't do a good job looks brown AF weed is usually green

5. why did you put on top of ash that's just gonna make it dirty and it looks legit

6. Damn 60$ for 2 grams of brick weed where do you live

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. If you got that kinda cash to drop save the seed you find out that weed and start growing your own. Since you r a new member u can take advantage of the forums to dig up some research

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly, I wouldn't pay more then 10$ for that. Mostly do to the low quality of that ganja. 10$ to 20$ a gram for dank bomb ass weed is typical pricing. You get more for your money when you buy quantity. It's better to buy an ounce (28 grams) at 150$ vs a single gram for 10$.

Even a half ounce (14 grams) affords a pretty good price break at 100$. Buying in bulk allows better quality too as far as that particular ganja goes. You'll get nugs that are grams in weight a piece vs some bottom sack kernels.

9. You guys got beat pretty bad, $60 for a couple gs of mids is crazy...That should have been maybe $15

10. Ayy everyone pays too much at first haha maybe not everyone, but a lot of people I feel like. But if you guys are new smokers then you'll still get really stoned. Honestly it might be better since the good shit might make you trip out a lil too much. Seen it before. But don't worry just smoke some and have a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum