Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WakeNBake2013, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Hello fellow blades, I have a question it's not about me it's for my mother, she wants to try smoking but for medical reasons and doesn't so much like the high effect, so my question is I have access to dispensaries that sell both high thc and 1.1 ratio of cbd/thc one of the strains being shark CBD, its tested at 14.98% CBD and 15.2% THC, now as I'm someone who doesn't smoke high CBD statins would she still get high from that? And what will the high CBD% do? Sorry I'm not very educated in CBD.

Also here is the other strain Nebula 2 – CBD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Strains with high CBD still have decent amounts of THC. I'd recommend trying to get CBD only products like concentrates or edibles.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?