New smoker

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I'm a newbie but I'm learning quickly. I'd love to hear tips and suggestions on getting the most out of your weed. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 TheKronical, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    1. What's you're budget.2. Can you have Bongs and/or vaporizers etc.

3. Don't go crazy when inhaling, take a smooth but strong hit, helps get a bigger hit with less chances of coughing

4. I'm willing to invest in my umm... "hobby" so anything goes. I've been smoking high quality Kush in a glass Bowl and rolling perfect flavored juicy jays.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Try to breath it all in, but do not feel obligated to keep it in for several seconds like most people suggest

Buy a water pipe to filter the nasty shit, unless you want more of a couch-lock feel, then use a water less bowl and enjoy the relaxing

Dont smoke too much.. I feel like the head high feeling in weed is apparent in the first couple hits, but smoking too much will just make you feel dumb :(

on some chron right now let me know if any of this even is what you were looking for

• Like Like x 1
  6. A vaporizer cuts the smell almost completely out and gives a greater high and the ABV (already been vaped) Weed can be made into edibles which give hours of highness.. But they can be expensive at times.

7. Take it slow smoking if your new to it so it doesn't freak you out being high. It happens to some, if not all people. You'll learn your limit.

8. don't feel obligated to finish what you pack if you're smoking alone. go by how you feel and don't smoke the whole thing "just cause it's there" if you're already high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eat something healthy after smoking.  I prefer fruit.  Makes for a better high

10. Thanks for all the the info, I'm debating between a hookah and a vaporizer. I've only been high a few times and yesterday was one of my lucky days bc i experienced high sex which was the most amazing things ever! You gotta try it!Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 My Username, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014

Yeah?! The noob has spoken. Everyone try sex. I hear it is awesome!

At least you figured it out though. Weed tends to make everything better. A bit more vivid and pronounced.

I wouldn't get a vape right away.. try one first.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Been thier done that lmfao ;D

13. If you plan on using a hookah for Mary, then just get the vape. You'll save more bud that way, and as someone mentioned, you can use AVB for other stuff.Sent from my oldass iPhone 4.New MTG player

14. Avb? Sorry I'm not familiar with that abbreviation. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Don't use a hookah for weed. It'll waste all your weed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. single hit sneak a tokes are nice. some look like a cig.

17. I think they mean "Already Vaped Bud", IE the remains after vaping, which some people cook with.  

18. As an apprentice smoker I recommend trying a GB (Gravity Bong). It's simple to make and use, also makes it easy to mask the smell of marijuana if necessary because it usually allows you to inhale all of the smoke at once with your ability to blow it out as and where you please. You just need a two liter bottle, a socket and a pitcher full of water (the ones you can water plants or measure lemonade power with). Take the cap from the two liter and get a pointed durable knife and slice an "X" on the top of the lid. After you do that begin heating the socket continuously and press the socket into the "X" you created with the knife until it begins to melt and slide through.

After you've done that, use the same knife and poke a hole that you could fit scissors through on the two liter bottle about 4 inches from the bottom then grab scissors and slice off the bottom portion of the two liter and allow it to submerge in the pitcher of water. Place some of your dank nugs of bud in the socket and screw the cap tightly on the bottle. (Make sure the bottle is submerged into the pitcher as far as it can go with only about 1-2 inches of the bottles neck hovering above the water before you screw the cap packed with marijuana on the bottle because there's a good chance your bud will just blow out.) 

Next, once the caps on and packed you just hold a lighter above the socket and pull the two liter bottle up slowly and steadily until the bottle is barely under water anymore then unscrew the cap and inhale all of the smoke from the bottle while you push your head down at the same time. Wallah, you've just make a Gravity Bong and took your first GB.  :smoking:

19. Hello there new girl, welcome to the club. ;) I just got a vaporizer a week ago and once you know how to vape it's one of the most efficient ways of doing it. One thing you should remember is that the high of a vaporizer and actually smoking are way different. I like to switch it up between the two. At the moment I'm using my favorite pipe. Last night I did a wake-n-bake through my vape.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm a newbie but I'm learning quickly.[​IMG]