new smoker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Msklarissa1, Mar 10, 2012.

1. hey every one im 20 f and live in texas.

2. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks: Always nice to welcome another gal- we are a bit outnumbered here at GC!

I'm "Granny" one of the local "know-it-all"s. I would like to introduce you to the medical side of cannabis! Click that first link in my sig, and just read the titles! I won't ask you to read a single medical study, or even a news article about a study. Just read the little one and two line titles! That will be more than enough to give you a new perspective our "funny little plant"! :rolleyes:

Seems like cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoke:

Right now you likely aren't that interested in MMJ, but when some idiot proclaims that "Pot causes cancer", or other nonsense, you can find quite a few articles to shut him up GOOD! :devious: Maybe this one?-

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Or hit him with an actual medical study! :eek:

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    {Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. -- Preet et al. 2007 (1): 4749 -- AACR Meeting Abstracts

Or if you are in college, my List is all you need for an exceptional MMJ paper! :hello:

If you like what you find here at GC, send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I'll send you the BIG List! It comes as a PDF and is absolutely free! (to share it with friends, just forward it!)

Enjoy your time with us, hon! Good to have you here at GC!

Granny :wave:

3. What part of texas?

Im down in Houston :)

4. thanks. ill keep that in mind

5. and im down by san antonio

6. Ah okay, new to the herb, or a seasoned vet? Lol

7. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Ah okay, new to the herb, or a seasoned vet? Lol[/quote]

New to the herb :)

8. [quote name='"Msklarissa1"']and im down by san antonio[/quote]

I'm from San Antonio, actually Lytle. Small ass town south of it.
    Haa.

9. [quote name='"Mnjlittle"']

I'm from San Antonio, actually Lytle. Small ass town south of it.
    Haa.[/quote]

I know exactly where that's at lol. I live in Eagle Pass. Do you know where that's at. another lame small city.

10. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"'][/quote]

pic is too cute

11. what do ya smoke from?

12. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']what do ya smoke from?[/quote]

Me? A joint

13. lol fail, you ought to invest in a bong if you plan on being a regular toker

14. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']lol fail, you ought to invest in a bong if you plan on being a regular toker[/quote]

I love joints though. Bongs dont catch my intrest maybe cause idk how to use one

15. yea a lot of ppl seem to like joints over bongs for some reason, what do you mean you dont know how to use

16. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']yea a lot of ppl seem to like joints over bongs for some reason, what do you mean you dont know how to use[/quote]

I never smoked out a bong before. Idk how to use one

17. I know where eagle pass is! I went to college in jacksonville,tx and had a lot of friends from eagle pass. There both just as tiny lol

18. Welcome its always nice to welcome a new smoker :)

19. Yeah, I used to hoop against Eagle Pass all the time in high school ha. You get good bud down there? Looks like there'd always be sticks and seeds in the weed there.

And joints are killa, but I got a bong. It's a Roor, and it's the sickest thing I've ever smoked out of !