New Smoker to the board.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Diego209, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Hello everyone. My name is Diego, 21 years old. Northern California.

Glad to see a great website about marijuana. I have been smoking habitually for 5 years.

I took a 2 year break, but I have recently began to smoke marijuana again. Its definately a special plant, that for alot of us give us a feeling of satisfaction and relaxation we need from this daily rush lifestyle. I get my marijuana ilegally unfortunately, through a licensed grower. He is a great friend. I hope to gain some good information from the rest of you fellow smokers.

-Diego

2. do you want a cookie for that or what ?:confused:

3. welcome to the city. That's awesome that you get your stuff from a grower, if we were all only lucky enough to get that. Have fun, and im sure a lot of us can answer anything you got to ask. smoke on.

4. Welcome to the city.:D

5. Welcome to the City

way to live up to your name jackass.... he was just introducing himself, and i'm sure he'd like a cookie

hey man its my 420th post....i didn't waste it either.

6. hey i am a jackass afterall being a jackass and smoking cronic is all tht i do

7. Hey Everyone.

Here is what I just started to smoke... Started at the tip and working my way down haha..

I dunno what its called but it gets the job down. 2 hits and Im out.

[​IMG]

Love California, Love bud, Love the Marijuana lifestyle.

8. even tho i am a jackass i have to admit that is some nice bud .. ma bad bt ma first post ima jus pissd cuz i got expelled yesterdae ... anywaez welcome to da city and thaz sum amazing shyt i wish i cud have some right now

9. Welcome to the forums.

I picked up some buds that look close to that today. Its wonderful stuff.

10. Shit, what a way to "get the job done". It's so crystally, it's a huge THC party. Damn, wish I was invited. Haha, enjoy the smoke.

11. man..... that looks like some krons.....blaze a bowl for me man, aight, welcome to the city.......peace

12. that is some decent looking shit.
    how much do you pay for it? try to find out the name i wouldnt mind trying some myself.
    it almost looks like jack frost to me.
    well enjoy your very good bud and just know how lucky you are, near me the only thing i get is either kb or mids. it's hard to find anything else that why i want to grow my own white widows.

13. Thank for the welcome...

Im not sure what kind of weed he said. I get my eights for 35$. Quarters for 70$. Oz for 225$. Local Licensed Grower.

I just picked up a couple buds, this being one of them.. I forgot the name, its some kind of kush. Hrmmm its rather a leafy bud, not dense at all. The weed is very very sweet, almost like a fruit. But the high is much stronger, the cotton mouth effect of the THC is much more potent. If you are driving a vehicle it feels like everything is going in frames. In short , This shit fucked me up!
    [​IMG]