Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoker need of advice places to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kacex17x, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, so I'm new to smoking only done it like 4 times and always been with my friend near her house. After we smoked the last time she gave me the leftover weed that we didn't smoke as end of semester gift. I need some advice on a place to smoke because she wont be here for a couple of weeks. I can't go to our spot because she lives far from me and I don't drive yet. I don't want to risk smoking in my house because its small only one floor and my grandmothers room is only like 7 steps from my door or in the backyard because her room faces the yard. I originally thought of going to this park near my house when its dark because its really big so even though it closes at dusk I don't think anyone would bother me. But I live in the city in a not so nice area and me being a girl I cant just walk out of my house and say I'm going for a walk alone that late. Do you think it would be good if I went around the time the sun is starting to set? Or any suggestions for other places to go?

Also I have my own little pipe but also have some rolling papers coming in the mail. Which would be better to use if smoking alone outside? Also how long should I wait before coming home so I don't obviously smell like I've just been smoking?
    Thanks

2. In the shower, no smell, no sound.

3. smoke out of your pipe. if you only have a little, you will wiast it by rolling a joint.

and wait until your granny goes to sleep then blaze up

4. Why can't you drive yet?

5. As a girl I get you, I don't smoke outside. Smoke in the bathroom, if you have a vent and a window. I only smoke when I shower if I'm going to smoke during the day. I run the shower on high smoke and blow it out the window. Once I'm nice and high I spray some fabreeze and shower. I use perfume after to help with the smell and nobody can smell a thing once I'm done. That's a once a day thing though unless you're known to shower multiple times a day haha

6. Smoke on the side of the house somewhere ?

7. I dont see why you dont just go in the back yard or something I think.your making it a little more complaicted then it should be.

8. Just walk around during the day and look for spots where you can smoke. I smoke in the middle of a field in broad daylight. I have one spot on the third floor of an apartment and people there smoke with me. Just meet new, but the right people to smoke with. They can show you spots and you can ask if one of your spots are alright. If you can't go far than get a couple towels and seal the crack under your door. Open your window and blow out there. When finished use febreeze. Don't get caught and have fun :smoke:

9. never smoke in your car.

10. Don't listen to any idiot who tells you to smoke indoors. Unless you are taking like 1-3 hits from a pipe, this is never advisable if odour is an issue. Opening a window, a towel under the door and a sploof only do so much. Unless the people you live with are the most naïve people under the sun, this won't work. Just go outside, be stealth.... grannies are old and slow and have bad eyesight...

11. Yeah since you're a girl and you're in the city I'd say just go into your bathroom, stuff a towel under the door, turn your shower on full blast as hot as it'll get (if you really don't want someone to smell it, put some body wash on the floor of the shower), then just smoke. The smoke will dissipate as the steam dissipates and there's virtually no smell. I used to do it all the time before I moved out.

12. ^ it really does work, especially well if you have a window to open and a vent to vent out the air

13. Yeah I wasn't expecting it to work when I first tried it but I'll be damned if it doesn't work. :smoke:

14. Smoke outside whenever possible, and I wouldn't even bother with joints unless you're traveling or smoking in a group, 'cause it wastes more of the weed than a pipe and the papers give you harsher hits. If you smoke inside make sure you got a ceiling vent or a fan blowing it out the window, and that no one will come by for a few hours so it has time to clear out. Best time to smoke inside is at night when everyone is asleep, and sneaking out isn't an option.

Edit: If you're smoking with other people in the house then spray some air freshener or something into the vents and doorway just in case.

15. Just make a sploof and smoke outside with your pipe. You won't even smell like weed or the area you're smoking at won't either so you won't have to go far from home

16. because i dont have my license yet, working on getting it by end of summer

17. thanks everybody for the help

18. It's really easy doing it in the shower. Just turn it on hot and the smoke will mix with the steam, and use shampoo the make it smell nice. Or you can open your window and use a pipe.