Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoker in Toronto/markham...need dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob_Loblaw, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I smoked occasionally thru my friend's brother but he's not really a dealer just a middle guy and not very reliable. So i was just wonderng if anyone knows where to get some that won't rip me off in Markham or around York University?

Thanks

2. Hey Bob... please read the forum rules so you don't get banned. i recommend deleting your post, as asking for hookups is not allowed.

3. You can't ask for hook-ups man, I made the same mistake man, just look for people that look like they smoke is all I can say. Good luck man and smoke up!

4. haha this is pretty close those guys

analyze the post

he was only wondering "if anyone knows where to get some" in _____

he didnt necessarily ask if somebody could hook it up

just a location

and that falls under the ...

go to a park...dealers are friendly there they most likely wont skimp you...etc

hahaha :laughing:

i dunno im just sayin

5. Just about what I was gonna' say.
    :smoking: :wave:

6. Oh sorry guys. thanks for the heads up.

7. No worries, looks like you're in the clear anyways. I'm in the same boat as you but here in OR. Good luck with your search!

8. hey man canada is supposed to have the dankest shit! ask around and look for people who look like stoners

9. I love your user name, Bob Loblaw's Law Blog.

Say it out loud. :D

10. I'm on holiday In toronto. Is there an area in/around markham known for smoking?
    Where I live in England it's easy to find but I've been here a day and
    Not found anything yet

11. I swear if this dude don't get banned this is a conspiracy......

12. Didn't ask for a dealer.. Just if there was a general area smokers go to

13. And now the asking for hook ups police have arrived

14. Ya man if they don't ban this guy(no offence to you guy) then I am gonna be wondering for real. I know I am a little parrow or whatever, but I am thinking online sting operation haha.