Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoker? Basic questions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhatsaBong, Dec 27, 2011.

1. #1 WhatsaBong, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    Sup,
    I'm pretty new to smoking bud, around 2ish months? And I'm wondering how I can find a new dealer? I feel like I'm paying too much after looking threw these threads?
    I buy
    Corn 1G = 5$
    Reggie 1.5G = 10$
    Dank, Kush, etc. 1G = 20$
    I don't know many people who smoke and I'm not gonna go ask my dealers, "Know anyone better than you"? Even if I'm not paying too much, my "dank guy" is usually ALWAYS out... It's really annoying and my only friends who actually deal only supply Molly and DMT

I'd really like some good tips? or what I Should be doing according to you?

2. [quote name='"WhatsaBong"']Sup,
    I'm pretty new to smoking bud, around 2ish months? And I'm wondering how I can find a new dealer? I feel like I'm paying too much after looking threw these threads?
    I buy
    Corn 1G = 5$
    Reggie 1.5G = 10$
    Dank, Kush, etc. 1G = 20$
    I don't know many people who smoke and I'm not gonna go ask my dealers, "Know anyone better than you"? Even if I'm not paying too much, my "dank guy" is usually ALWAYS out... It's really annoying and my only friends who actually deal only supply Molly and DMT

I'd really like some good tips? or what I Should be doing according to you?

Do you live in a mmj state? Over 18 just go get a card and purchase from a dispensary.

If not go to a college campus and hit up the plant/growing/gardeny classes. You'll find at least one guy who is growing and from the source you always catch the best prices since the product won't be changing hands so many times.

3. What the fuck is corn? And it looks like your paying average prices

4. Sadly, I don't... I'm in Texas, but thanks man for the advice!

5. Ha, Sorry man. I call Schwag Corn, what the my guy calls it :p

6. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']What the fuck is corn? And it looks like your paying average prices[/quote]

Lol I saw corn and thought chicken feed. Haha. Probably dirt weed that's Better off being fed to the birds?

7. [quote name='"WhatsaBong"']

Ha, Sorry man. I call Schwag Corn, what the my guy calls it :p[/quote]

Oh, that makes more sense. And regs/mids are usually $10/g and dank is $20/g. It all depends on where you live and who you know

8. LOLL, Probably. It's not all too bad though, At least it isn't brown, surprisingly green :p

9. I live in texas and my dealer supplies me with dank 20/g. The prices you're seeing are correct, OP. shwag here is 10 and dank is 20. If you live in Houston, weed shouldn't be too hard to find...