New Slow Loading Report Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Lizard King, Feb 2, 2012.

1. So I downloaded Jing and Page Speed. Captured some video. It says I'm 100/100 on my analyzation. How can that be if the page wont even load? The video went for the 5 allowed minutes before it was maxed out. You can see that even after 5 minutes the page isn't fully loaded. Please help this is getting ridiculous. 2012-02-03_1519 - Lopro's library

2. i added the line in the hosts file and restarted my pc sadly this didn't help.

3. Do you have any anti virus software or security script installed on your PC's ?

4. i have avast free edition installed. i have tried disabling it and it had no effect.

5. I flushed , I flossed - DNS was successfully flushed. At least that's what it said on old "DOSSY." Had to remember to type 'exit' to close it. haha! Was I supposed to say the numbers I noted? Here they are Jackson: 155.70.40.351 OK lance out.

6. Flushing fixed the load times for me, thanks guys.

7. #49 Dryice, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Das ist alles.

8. I still get a reply from 178.22.232.104, did the DNS flush a few times... the results are the same.

reply from 178.22.232.104= bytes=32 time=198ms TTL=52
    round trip times: 160ms minium, 252ms maximum, 192ms on average.

I hope this helps, sorry if I didnt do this properly.... but its very hard to follow instructions, with the way things are loading. Thank you for the help, let me know if there is anything else I can do. Thank you again

9. Having same issues still. Pretty disheartening when it takes 20 minutes to just get to this thread and post this.

10. Help us please.... so slow, so lonely without grasscity..... very sad

11. Reporting no change here

-OSUB

12. ....when I type, "ping yourdomain.com" I keep getting "request timed out."

13. Did ipconfig/flushdns in command prompt, it seems to have fixed the slowness.

14. Still slow, after numerous flushes.

15. please can everybody with connection and slow loading issues, try again asap and report here, we made some changes regarding transit provider and international connectivity

SJ

16. After flushing and attempting to access the site (still slow to load)

17. Works Great On the laptop n\windows