Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new slide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr. Kush, Apr 21, 2008.

1. picked up this slide today
    what do ya think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice size bowl pack, you make that bong yourself?

3. nice bowl! all trippy colors and whatnot
    that reminds me, i need to get one, i dropped my roor bowl and it broke in half :(

4. its a nice slide but it doest really match ur bong btw:smoking:

5. looks nice

6. it kinda matches the music note on the side.

how does smoking out of clay taste, i cant imagine it would be too nice.

7. sweet new slide but i like the andy warhol rendition of the playboy bunnies way better.

8. Nice.
    but i dont think the bowl fits right inside.
    Maybe its just me, but it looks like the bowl is actually too small for the whole you made.
    let me know how it hits.

9. the inside of the bong is all glazed too so its not like smoking out of clay
    its smooth and hits pretty hard

10. the hole is actually just big enough for the slide to fit air tight, then theres a choke hole on the opposite side for clearing it
    hits nice too

11. Man i rembmer in high school always making pipes in clay class but bongs? I've hit out of a clay bong once and never again. The clay absorbs the water or the water absorbs the clay or a mixture of the two annnnd....ick..

12. looks like a super bounce ball

13. holy shit youre right. I remember when i was like 7 years old i had one of those bouncy balls and ended up chewing it up...for some reason........

14. i have to say that is a really cool slide. where did you get it.

i also have that carmen electra poster that you have hanging up on your wall.