New Single perc homemade with an ash catcher. Milk vid!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by JECBoards, Jul 8, 2009.

1. This is my first post. thought id wait untill i got a new camera and for something worth posting. I got really bored last night and made another homemade. Its a Single perc, diffused downstem slider with an ash catcher. made out of water bottles. The balls in the bottem are airsoft bb's and bb gun bb's to add weight to the bottem. I used a paintball tube to make the bottem and top part.btw its some dank Jack Herer from one of my really good friends. Let me know what you think of the piece.

[ame=http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/JECBoards/?action=view&current=FirstUpload041.flv]FirstUpload041.flv video by JECBoards - Photobucket[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Verry nice! good thinking!

3. good stuff man, and nice buds :smoking: +rep fosho

4. Pretty sick home made bro

5. thats a nice ass homemade and nice bud!

[​IMG]

6. Good job on the bong bro. looks clean. and yummy buds.. +repp

7. I originaly made the bong for my friend, but idk if ill be able to give it up. it hits so nice, and smooth. The good thing about it is the hitter piece on it is a perfect 1 hit, Just enough to get you high.

8. Very cool homemade. Also nice buds + Rep.

9. You could get $15 for that easy. Is the first downstem on it plastic?

[​IMG]

10. Looks pretty sick. I've usually found using a slide in a plastic bottle is not the greatest idea for airtightness and seems to get less and less over time, I'd prob just go with a thumb-sized carb-hole. It looks sweet though, and the ash catcher on a homemade is sick. Good work and gotta love the JH. I'd certainly use it on a regular basis.

11. The DS in the ash catcher is metal. Its the tube part of a pen. And as you can tell by the AC, my homemades get ALOT of use.

12. yo nice pitcrew sticker. i go there all the time

13. very nice, i make them all the time. i also use them paintball canisters too. goodshit maane

14. nice nice.
    i fucking love atmosphere. btw.
    puppets is a good song.

15. Very cool, dude. One question, where'd you get the sweet chopping bowl with the mesh?

16. thats just a grinder^^^. just look for any 4 piece aluminum grinder.

sick homemade. looks like it rips. those beads look pointless though since the downstem isnt in them. in the first vid it looks like the stem ends above the beads and the smoke bubbles up above them. sick nonetheless.

17. ya atmosphere is one of my favorite artists. The grinder???? From Piece Of Sunshine. local shop about 30 mins from my house.

18. the balls on the bottom are just added weight to keep it standing up. there in a whole different bottle. i was thinking about having the in the water too.