new sherlock (name suggestions appreciated)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Heosphoros, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Picked this sherlock up for 41 from my lhs, with a hexacomb glass screen. I love it, and i love the little tooth marble that doubles as a stand. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. thats a sweet sherlock. As for the name. Smoke it and it will come. Its the only way. :smoke:

3. Indeed. I don't name my pieces until I have a solo sesh with them :smoke: . We get personal :D

4. fine piece you have there

5. Wow I'm jealous! Nice piece!

6. How about milk tits?

7. [quote name='"philmcan"']How about milk tits?[/quote]

It's not really clear....so that wouldn't look like much.

Milk tits though are a whole nother thing though, maybe I'll make a seperate thread.

8. my friend has a sherlock that looks exactly like that and it's name is the loch ness monster lol

9. Very nice ! :: thumbs up::

10. Sick pipe man, I like it.

All of my named pipes are after people. Sometimes I alter names slightly. My little black dry pipe is named Bud Fowler after the first black professional baseball player (Didn't need to change that one). I have another dry pipe named Ilya Bowlvalchuck haha (Ilya Kovalchuck of the NJ Devils). I only think about naming stuff when I am really high though haha.