New Sheldon Black slide pickup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Waconbacon33, Aug 27, 2012.

1. its my first really nice slide i got. I got it s Big Al's over on telegraph what do you guys think? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Sweet piece man how much was it?

3. Looks nice as fuck! Mind if i ask how much? And is it disc diffused or just one hole?

4. it was 90 i tried to talk him down but all he would give me was no tax, I had to get it though lol...its just a single hole btw

5. Damn, sucks that it's a push bowl, but that work is fucking sexy!

6. Yeah you paid solely for the work, but it looks great

7. could you enlighten me on what disc diffused is? When I was there I had to decide between this slide and one that was also a funnel shape but it had what looked like ice notches at the bottom of the bowl

8. [quote name='"Waconbacon33"']

could you enlighten me on what disc diffused is? When I was there I had to decide between this slide and one that was also a funnel shape but it had what looked like ice notches at the bottom of the bowl[/quote]

Yeah that was probably an ice pinch slide, I have one of those My friend has a disk diffused which is a bowl with a bunch of slits around the bottom of the bowl