~New Sheldon Black~ *milk

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pass_The_Pipe, Jan 5, 2011.

1. #1 Pass_The_Pipe, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    Just picked this up for my birthday the other day; my first legitimate glass on glass bong:hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If this get's enough buzz I'll post milk :bongin:

2. posting for milk

3. NICE pickup man!

great piece ofr your first GonG Bong

4. #5 Pass_The_Pipe, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  5. nice evan york sheldon, i just picked up a 5arm removable beaker with a mike fro collab :)

6. lookin good dawgg :smoke:

7. #8 Pass_The_Pipe, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011

I was looking for armed downstems but to no avail..

How can you tell my tube is Evan York? Guy was wrong it's a "GETTING HIGH" edition.. look it up

8. Going to update this thread with new bowls later today when I go to my LHS so bump

9. nice i was in search of a 6arm downstem when i was planning on getting my sheldon black, but no luck, so i got just the 16'' beaker and got a Alex K showerhead downstem, and now it rips like a beast!

10. #11 Pass_The_Pipe, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    My LHS is lacking on bong accesories,, looks like I'll have to order online.

In the meantime I picked up this standard ash catch,, no crazy diffusion but it really gets the job done,, totally makes the rip bigger :smoking:

[​IMG]

I'll make a milk vid later tonight with the new ash catch after I clean it

11. just for shits and giggles
    whys no one replying to this?? hundreds of views and only a couple posts

[​IMG]

12. Nice tube man looks solid.

Enjoy it. :smoking:

13. i really want a sheldon black or US tubes straight, simple clean n well made kickass bong man :smoke:

14. Thanks guys! Who can tell me how to embed cause I just made another milk vid

15. idk how to put anything but photobucket stuff up :/

16. I just got hit by the carmeljuana i ate prior to the the hit I just took for the milk vid i'll do it in the morning peace

17. idk for sure but looks just like the artwork by him, they seem to be very popular at the dementia in woodland hills along with the 5,7,8 arm beakers and straights they truly are amazing pieces and for the price you can't go wrong with SB~

18. Hits like a champ