New Sheldon Black Double Bubbler -- Pics + UPDATED Milk Vid(s)!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ForeverYoung88, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I don't think what the guy said in the video is right...i tried using it with carb unplugged. Nothing happens, as their is no airflow going through the bowl...instead it just sucks air in through the carb.

2. UPDATE: Ordered a Hi Si Ashcatcher online and it already got here.

I will take DSLR pics and a milkshot video tonight of the whole set-up.

Cleaned the SB double bub last night with grunge-off so it should stay pretty clean with the ashcatcher.

3. I helped a friend pick out the exact same bub at the store a while back.

Its actually a pretty big piece though, and the one taht my friend got didnt come with such a long mouthpiece.

4. yeah its def not a small piece by any means. I like the longer mouthpiece as it gets your face further from the bowl/flame.

I am a little worried with the ashcatcher it will be too close and may be dangerous haha

5. Honestly, I personally wouldn't put an ashcatcher on there, its already like a tube and has a lot of diffusion.

6. the reason i got the ac is to keep it clean. I used it w/o an ashcatcher for 2 days and it was already getting gross. Especially with the tree percs where there is a lot of tight spaces for chunks of nugs to get stuck in etc.

It will ad more diffusion of course, and shouldn't ad much drag.

Only time will tell, I will have vids tonight :)

7. nice :)

Do you know about carbon filters? It keeps your tube cleaner then ANY amount of water. It also makes the smoke smoother then any amount of water diffusion could AND it reduces the smell of the exhaled smoke.

BUT you MUST wash and dry the carbon properly BEFORE USE because inhaling the dust can be dangerous, and theres usually so much dust that if you DONT wash it before use itll just make your tube dirtier with black dust.

8. I love my Sheldon Black Bubbler with worked mouthpiece and diffused downstem. you gotta see the one at my head shop...It like your but 2 feet tall with double percs.Insane $475

9. Damn a 2 ft bubbler? Mine is close to that with the mouthpiece on. R u sure it isn't the same piece as mine has 2 percs too.

I've heard of it before. Honestly i know myself. Sounds like too much work and even if i cleaned it right I'd still be paranoid about inhaling carbon particles or w/e. Thank you for the heads up!

10. A tiny bit of carbon dust wont hurt you during the washing of the carbon, just do so in a well ventilated area(or wear a dust mask) and only use carbon filters on water pieces.

11. I will look into it. Watching the clock closely so I can frikin leave work, go home and get the new AC and then its time for a full daily serving of MILK

12. it should be a bong.. but its got a bubbler mouth piece..its huge dude.. and the percs are black..

just took a closer look at yours and yeah its that exact one but the percs are black...sorry i was medicating lol

13. HAHAH...very nice.

14. Just opened the Hi Si ashcatcher. Looks great but the frikin joint is crooked! The seller put pics up that made it look legit. SO far 1 perfect ioffer transaction and one screwed up one.

Will have milks soon

15. I am not gonna take pics yet until i get this ashcatcher situation sorted out. I will do a milk vid though haha.

I am thinking either the Toro circ bubbler/ashcatcher 90 degree or the 90 degree vertigo 6-arm to match the SB's 6-arm trees.

16. Milk for dinner.

[​IMG]

Now only if I can get over the fact that the ashcatcher is crooked :cool:

17. bump for milk vid

18. At first I was completely confused on how this worked, then I read your description :p. Great piece, thing milks like a champ with that HiSi AC. :smoke:

19. thanks :D

the hi si is going back to seller. it was crooked and i cant live with it.

Vertigo 6-arm tree perc ashcatcher is on the way