New SHELDON BLACK BONG - to die for imo

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xCandyManx, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 xCandyManx, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Another day in paradise...... __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

SHELDON BLACK BONG MILK SHOTS Coming Soon...............................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. daaaaamn dude! friggin PRIME pickup bro! their stuff is getin classier and classier everytime I see it!

Where in Cali u pick this baby beast up?

3. Fucking sick tube! My buddy just got a new SheldonBblack beaker style bong and its a beast. I've got a straight tube mini Lux with a 5-arm perculator and a splash guard and it looks almost 100% like your Sheldon.. I guess that happens when they are blown by the same company. LOL

+rep homie :bongin:

4. are those closed trees?

5. #5 xCandyManx, May 12, 2010
    BLACK MYST
    HOOKAH LOUNGE / SMOKE SHOP
    6702 Hollywood BLVD
    Los Angeles, CA 90028
    (323) 466-5288

They Have The huge selection of LUX, Illadelphia, ROOR, HISI, BioHazard, ZOB, Every brand you can think of I dropped the price so you can work with them.

If I miss spelled the brands blame it on the weed when I was growing up LOL

6. I know the Lux you are talking about it was a draw between them but he gave me a deal on the Sheldon I went for the LUX first

7. They got two slits on the sides and 1 on the bottom

8. That's amazing dude. + rep

9. Ooooh WOW, that thing is amazing. I've been looking for a daily driver just like that! I guess im gonna have to start searching for a Sheldon Black:D

btw, hows it hit? any milk pics/vids??

10. I getting to it slowly I have just been looking at it for the last few hours even my girl asked me whats wrong with you I told here "Its to beautiful to smoke out of" LOL

But right after this post I will hit a bowl

11. lol im the same way, just looking at clean glass gets me high :smoking:

Edit: get on seshroulette or takes some pics/vids

12. #12 xCandyManx, May 12, 2010
    Thanks Bro I'll Smoke A Bowl For U :smoking:

I will never buy a Non-American/German Bong Again.

I have owned many Bongs with percs(halo, trees, etc)
    but This is my first high end glass piece And It was worth every penny (wow thats alot of pennies)

The hit on this bong is so massive and clean I think I'm gonna smoke a 8th in the next hour buy far one of the cleanest hits from a 14" inch Sheldon Black

13. Sorry Bro I Gave The Wrong Info The First Time Here Is The Right Info

BLACK MYST
    HOOKAH LOUNGE / SMOKE SHOP
    6702 Hollywood BLVD
    Los Angeles, CA 90028
    (323) 466-5288

14. I've always liked the labels on SB bongs... very classy. :smoking:

In comparison to, say... Illadelph? I fucking hate that Illadelph font. :p

15. I know what you mean I Like Nice Clean Looking Glass The Font On Illadelph makes it look cheap IMO, but by no way is Illadelph Cheap same Quality As Sheldon Black except

SHELDON BLACK uses German Glass but its made in America
    ILLADELPH - uses American glass its also made in America

16. Yeah, I hear ya. I know Illadelph makes some good shit, but man I just can't stand their label. It looks like something I would have made in freshman year Graphic Design class. ;)
    I'm a very font-picky person, though. I probably drive my husband nuts with my constant critiquing of logos, billboards, beer labels, etc. :laughing:

17. At The Very End Of The Video

When I take the hit I pass the camera to my girl so she kind of didnt know she was to close
    and you cant see that much of the milkshot or percs working but you can see how easy it is to clear a fat bowl.

I STILL HAVE A MILK SHOT VIDEO OF IT COMING THIS IS NOT A MILK SHOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJM3JqWrvUE]YouTube - SHELDON BLACK RIP - SOME OF MY STASH HASH - xCANDYMANx[/ame]

18. #18 Medicated420, May 12, 2010
    damn man sick ass piece Im trying to get a SB slide myself. damn man it takes you a while to pack a bowl lol dude whats that song that shit was gnarly lol now get that real milk vid up!

19. Mind if I ask how much this beauty set you back?

20. O lawds :p

I think I wouldn't mind one myself.