New setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dracer247, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Finally getting all the new grow stuff, slowly setting it up as they come. Dwc again, setting up a perpetual grow. Veg tent is a gorilla 2x4 with 300watt led and the flower tent is A Agro max 2.5x4.5 with a 800 watt led. I realize it's probably a waste of light in that size of tent but did a cheaper led in it so was worried about it not being as strong as advertised even with great reviews. Plans are to do mother and clones in veg tent and move them into the flower tent every 6 weeks. Using northern lights in a Scrog dwc for now but I'm putting together parts to turn flower into rdwc. I was thinking 6 plants in scrog in flower tent. The veg tent has plantinum 350w led and the flower is 800w king plus led. Both tents have been used and produced well in the past with less light. Pardon the mess, in the process of cleaning and organizing the grow room . [​IMG][​IMG]

Die epic.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi dracer247,

This is going to be very cool set up!

Can you tell more about DWC (and especially RDWC) you are going to use?

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey guys it's been a while, ended up taking a job that traveled a lot, first time I've been home in 3 months. Uploading pics in a moment. Had a bunch of changes due to not being home. We are just doing the DWC in both for now. What kinda questions did you have about it?

4. IMG_1760.JPG IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1777.JPG IMG_1782.JPG Doing a local strain called Sidecar Kush. It's a cross of sour og and Aruban landrace.

5. It's just a simple bubble boy kit. We drilled holes into the side of the bucket however to make it easier during flower. We've got Elemental air pumps @254gph. Two stones in each bucket, one pump per bucket. Super simple setup, great for beginners.

6. Landraces are tall as hell

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've never grown them but that's what I've read, thank you for the heads up! Will be scrog growing

8. IMG_1832.JPG
    Tent is looking good and stable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Good morning! Started it right with a batch of loaded rice crispy treats. Girls are looking great! Will be ready for tent soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. You make rso oil?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nah, just did a 1/2oz butter batch.

13. [​IMG] light is at the top of the tent dimmed way down, girls seem to be liking the tent! Tent is 73-75 while water temps are hanging out at 65. Humidity is finally stabilized @ 54%. No nutes yet.

14. #18 dracer247, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017

15. #19 dracer247, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    Z