New setup! I need input

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jordan09, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so I added a computer fan to bring the hot air out of the box. I also added a plant that I believe is a female. So I'm gonna test the grow box setup with this plant. Then I'll buy dro seeds and really grow the nice bud I've been planning on growing! But let me know what you guys think!
    Here's a few pics of what it looks like. 6 cfls. 3 13watt and 3 14watts. Mini fan to brink in cool air and fan on top to bring hot air out.

2. I'm subbed for the grow show. :wave:

3. Do you think it'll work?

4. looks pretty promising to me, you can always add components later to optimize airflow and temps. im excited for ya lol. good luck

5. Nope.

But we all have to start somewhere right?

6. Im not to big on cardboard but i have never used cardboard so this will be a first... keep up with the pics I want see what happens...

7. Here's what the plant looks like. It was outside for a while but started to die to I'm gonna see if I can bring it back!

View attachment 1136291

Let me know if y'all think this plant will be able to make it, or if y'all think it's already dead... I'm pretty sure it's a female.. I guess we'll see

8. Well leafs are a greenish yellowish so You better baby the hell out of it.. light greens ok a nice darkish light green is the best...because its looking streched and the sighn of it dieing is yellowing leafs..

9. Well I'm trying to water it. But there's not much I can do to baby it

10. well keep the plant at 70-75 degrees and make sure you do not over water it and the ph of the water is correct.. and you are giving it good air intake and out and good light all you can really do.. cross your finger and hope for the best...