New Set Up

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by iseesmurfs420, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Alright. Today I went down to Home Depot and picked up two fluorescent light fixtures. They each hold two 40 watt lights. I was thinking about growing six plants and if M/F ratio is half I would flower three females. I will also have another Compact fluoro that is 25 watts making my total watts 185. Do you think this is enough to flower three plants? Also should I get 2 Cool White and 2 Warm Lights? Heres a picture of what my lights look like. I will flower at 14 inchs so I keep my plants around two feet (Im growing NL#5).

2. Oops forgot the pic. Im stoned on Northern Lights x Silver Haze :)

Attached Files:

3. It could work, but you would be better off to spurge and buy a 400W HPS. Before I had my transplanting accident, my plant grew a whopping 2 inches in one day as compared to half an inch a day when I switched over to HPS lights. Quite amazing if you ask me.

4. Oh for sure I would have got the HPS but I dont have proper ventilation. So its more like I had to settle for the fluorescents. But im still happy I will be growing my own. Maybe get around 2-3 oz's would be nice. Im not really looking for a huge yield (but that would be nice :D)