Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New set-up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dryice, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Well thanks to Christmas money I got to order some toys last night.

Bought a Molino Mad Scientist V2 - removable percolator and diffused downstem.

[​IMG]
    Pyrex 5mm glass. 32cm height.

[​IMG]

I also bought a pre-cooler/ashcatcher... I wanted something shorter but GC was out of stock so I bought this. 15cm height.

[​IMG]

2. Merry Christmas ! Getting some Christmas herb today !!!!

3. this kid i know had a scientist, it broke tho, but before it broke i hit it one day i had been smoking for like a couple of months and it got me the highest i had ever been good times its a good bong for the price

4. nice bong iv always wanted one of those
    +rep

5. Yah the older versions (before the V2) were only 3mm so they broke rather easily. Enough people bitched that Molino made the V2 with 5mm, which still isn't as thick as I'd like, but for the price it's a good deal in my eyes.

Demon, hope your bud pick up went/is going well. I'm running rather low too, so I may pick up later tonight.

It'll probably be a week and a half before I see it, ordered it this morning (1am), but atleast it had a full day to process... Woot for GC being in Netherlands. So I imagine it'll ship Monday and from there it's in the Post Office God's hands.

6. Yea, I'd order something with my x-mas money, but my parents would find out.

7. Yah, I feel ya. I had to tell my parents I ordered a bong and delivered it here... they brought up the whole Tommy Chong thing where he got busted in PA. They were upset, but weren't against it, but they already well-knew I smoked.

You could have it delivered to a friends house and have them intercept it?

8. Fucking nice dude :smoke: Now all you need is some good herb and you're all set!
    I also got a bong for x-mas. My mom got it for me :D
    It has an ice-catcher and all that jazzz.
    Did you order all of it off of Gc?

9. Yep all from GC. And trust me, I gots the good herbs. :)

*cough* Legal, of course *cough*

10. Very nice bong man, and that ashcatcher is fucking awesome!

11. My friend bought one of those and it had more drag than any other bong I've ever seen. Maybe yours will be different.

12. I've heard the same thing, but I've seen people with the same bong say it's very dependent on water level. The perc does add drag, but fuck man I've seen some mean rips with this thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJkFlqRSXL0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This one is more like mine w/ ashcatcher;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1oaHeAD-Ro&NR=1"]YouTube - Glass Waterbong (Molino) Mad Scientist[/ame]

13. The hole in the perc is so tiny that it makes it hard to draw the smoke.

14. Haha I saw a video with a dude that had the same system. He's like "Oh I just broke the perc so it would flow better." I was like /facepalm