New set up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jdeak253, Jul 24, 2017.

1. What do you guys think. They are a little over 5 weeks in veg from clones [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What kind of soil and nutrients you giving them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Is that a 600 watt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. #4 Robbie714, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    That's a 600 I'm pretty sure. You should put the panel in between the two bulbs to make it more even. It looks good tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. They look the same as they did two days ago when you posted them in your other thread.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Say it's not So. Your two bulbs are in the way! You could see your leds light is bouncing off the metal. It's messing up the spread of the panel.
    Lower the panel it's to far away.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. I add the 600w with to t5s & i have read leds need to be about 18 above

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 18" inches is to high! the t5's are just heating your Grow space more. they need to be closer to the canopy. I get the same light 10" inches away in veg and bloom without burning. I was saying they should be even with each other. you would have a better spread. just an opinion though. There in the way of the LED spread.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 2
  9. Doubt the t5 light is hitting the plants. They look too far. I think I read their 2' max for the HO one. maybe put them to the sides so they don't get in the way of the led like Robbie said.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Your right t5's don't get good light penetration, like Cfls should be kept at the same distance 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches would be the max I would use them at. Like mentioned by @wEEDhEAD1 use them for side lighting. they have to be making your Grow space a little hotter. I would shut them off until you can get them closer.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1