New seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WiscondoSmoker8, Aug 2, 2011.

1. get some cfl lights and just do indoors. they dont use any power for the growth you get. maybe look into getting a grow tent. but if they are outside too much they may flower early. thats why i am doing sativa strains. they take longer and do better in floridas sub tropical climate.

2. #22 WiscondoSmoker8, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Idk what that tent is

3. Well its not my house so I don't wanna run up their bill. But u got a good point cuz I live in wisconsin so not as much sun up here but its been hitting mid 90s idk yet tho. What's the tent thing and u should take picks and post urs on here and keep me posted and ill do the same. We can be long distence grow buddies hahaha :p

4. lol. i will post the pics. the grow tent is just what it sounds like. its a tent, that when closed, is completely light leak proof. you can do a whole grow in it. it becomes the grow room. if the people dont mind the weed itself, you can use one, and put it somewhere out of sight. it removes the necessity of having say a grow closet set up. or a whole room. they run about a hundred bucks i think. then just get some Compact Fluorescent Lights and use them bro. they produce little heat and are quite energy efficient. all in all, hundred bucks for grow tent, 30 bucks in light bulbs, get some soil and pots, and you have a pretty legit grow op going on. you can do a couple of plants in it.

5. I'll run the idea by the guy that Im growing with.

6. Did ur seeds germinate man?

7. It worked!

Attached Files:

8. eh. not yet. they are in some soil outside. i didnt do the paper towel method. i soaked em in water overnight then planted them. we will see after a few days.

Edit: and congrats on getting the seeds to pop:D

9. Good luck thanks broskie

10. no problemo brodidily. i hope they grow. but if not im gonna do a hell of an outdoor grow next year:D

11. Progress haha

Attached Files:

12. progress yes.... but..... they are stretching as fuck..... lights need to be a lot closer...

13. mine got washed away by the rain.