New seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pbgod101, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I should be getting my new seeds any time now from attitude,

Dutch passion- Frisian Dew
    Dinafem- Moby Dick (autoflower)
    Tga subcool- Space queen
    Sagarmatha- AK48 (autoflower)
    Dinafem- Critical (autoflower)
    Aaand Northern lights x Skunk

Im either going to start them all under CFL and go outdoors later in the season or just flower the autos under the lights and go full outdoors with the rest any opinions? input on the seeds :)

2. love that space queen. i'll be checkin things out from time to time.

3. Wish my seeds were autoflower, nice though OP

4. I cant wait to start the autos they will be my first!

5. if you have the room start them all so then you have the option to put some outside if you want or keep them in. you can always buy more seeds if you need them

6. True! Will do. I just want these damn seeds to get here

7. id say outdoors with the autos and indoors with the regs if anything were to be grown indoors. autos would be cool to plan to harvest in then end of july and keep those choppers off your ass in september when everyone else is chopping.

where is the NLxSk from? i grew one out from world of seeds and wasnt all that impressed with it.. smelled like cat piss/amonia and stunk(not in a good way)but i have one going from g13 labs that looks and smells much different. smells more "woody" and spicy,like its supposed to, but the plant is in poor health so itll be hard to judge how well it produces, until i get the clones grown out, but very strong indica and looks like it will be a heavy producer.

i just ordered some new seeds also and quite antsy to get my shit too lol..i hate being overly excited for something you have to wait months to see the results :p i ordered some querkle and plush berry from tga, and rks from reserva prevada.. should be quite the line up, cant wait!

8. This seaso will be nice! And mines a G13 labs too! badass man, i think ill start them all inside and move them out for a high early yield:) what medium are you going with?

9. right now the nlxsk is in dwc. had to move reservoirs and roots from a male got tangled into the root ball of this one, and dead roots got stuck in it when i removed it, and is now causing root rot. its right at the beginning of flower, slow stunted growth, droopy and ugly being treated with h2o2..sucks ass since its the first one im running from g13 but at least i got clones.

other than dwc i just started using roots organic "green lite" soil..very nice stuff by its self!! has lots of perlite. i amended in more peat/vermiculite/lime/bat guano/coco/perlite and humus, then fed with an aerated compost tea of guano, humus, and molasses to make sure the life in the soil will be nice and good before i start to use it.

10. Thats a solid mix brother, any ideas how i should start mine

11. start in paper towel, and once it cracks drop them in rock wool in a cloning tray/seedling tray...wait for the roots to pop through then its your choice of soil. you can also skip the rock wool if you want, but in that case id start in solo party cups and cover the top with a baggie or plastic wrap until they pop out above soil. i always have bad luck dropping cracked seeds straight into soil.. i sometimes lose some that way from letting the soil dry out at the top where the rooted seed is.. or putting it too deep... the rock wool step seems to speed things up, especially if you have a heat mat for a propagation tray and a dome.

im pleased with what ive seen from roots organic so far... ive tried ffof and ff happy frog...both also pretty good but the consistency,aeration,drainage of the roots organic "green lite" is a bit more impressive if you are going solely from just bagged soil with no amendments. with fox farm soils i always ended up adding more perlite for better aeration and lime for better ph balance.

12. I always germ in the papertowels and usually go right to soil, i have rock wool this time around and i also have ffof and happy frog for when its time, and i have fox farms seed starter on the way! Thanks a million for the help brother i cant wait to swap pics