New seedlings barely growing turning yellow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deano0991, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Alright fellas I'm growing back in coco from hydro and I've noticed barely any growth from my girls and the leaves are turning yellow. I've put washed clay pebbles at the bottom of the pots for drainage. They've been in there for 2 weeks now. 1 thing I didn't do when putting them in coco was soak the coco threw. So should I transplant them again or should I add small amount of nutrients? I've never had trouble with my plants for a long time so this has threw me. I'll post some pictures up in a mo. Plants are a little stretched there under a hps light which I've turned down to 400w about 20inches from the top of the plants maybe a bit more there no burning underneath the light at all. Any ideas people? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I am curious why you have them under an HPS when you are starting them out. Anyways it sounds like a CAL-MAG problem usually yellow leaves if they are on the bottom of the plant is magnesium. Top/new leaves yellowing is nitrogen. COCO naturally lacks calcium and magnesium so it is advised to soak your COCO in a PH ADJUSTED cal-mag solution. Very important not to miss the PH part plants like it around 5.5-6.5. Hope this helped you can also just add about 1 TBSP of Epsom salt to every gal of water and just water them. The Epsom salt is Magnesium Sulfate.

3. Hello buddy thanks for the reply. I was thinking calmag think I'll add some now then see what happens then add small amount of nutes. Hps is the only lighting I have I'm maxed out for space so can't set up another room. I've always done it under these and always been fine. Haven't used coco in a while. Thanks for the advice buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum