New Seahawks Oil Pen with Nail and glass dome

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CuddyBuddy, Dec 11, 2013.

1. I picked up this oil pen for $25!!! $15 for the dome set with 2 coils and 3 domes. $10 for the Seahawks battery. This might be the best purchase I've made since I started smoking weed/oil. It rips so much! This thing is basically the same as the micro vaped pen. Vape pens dont hit me as hard as dabbing off of a rig per dab but this thing rips and conserves/stretrches your oil. One regular dab on a rig =  at least 15 to 20 dabs on this thing. What do you guys think? I think its a steal for the price.

Go Seahawks! image.jpg

2. #2 WaxPayne, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    That's actually a good deal, and I usually am nay-saying a lot of pens on the market.  The thread in my sig is full of vape pen stuff and you'll see me around as sort of a skeptic to most of these pens out due to them being sold for too much.

With that being said , good pick up :D

3. Did you get it at your lhs?

Or a online?

4. Sweet. Seahawks probably gonna win the Superb Owl this year.

5. #5 keepsake, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013

I followed your guide and built my own pen with the Gentlemen's v2 atty.
    However, I just can't help but love the look of the glass dome.
    I've seen many ppl say the glass domes are harsh.. and so for someone like me who has weak lungs; it's scary.
    I'm wondering what makes a hit harsh (assuming you are using good wax)? The wick? Or holding the button too long it produces too much vapor or combustion?
    To make the hits less harsh, couldn't you just let go of the button quicker so it doesn't burn or produce too big a hit?
    I've never tried vape pens so Idk.. but it makes sense I think?

Oh yeah and I'm from Seattle too but I moved yrs ago so I haven't got to enjoy the legalization.
    It looks sweet man.

6. Would also like to know where this was purchased. If it is decent quality, I'll have to pick one up at that price.

The resistance of the wick mixed with certain voltages . Usually most of these wax attachments use low ohm coils. The lower the ohm rating, the hotter the wick will burn at certain voltage. That mixed with pressing down for too long can be harsh. Also, these things get dirty very quickly , so it's best to clean them out every fourth or fifth run. I think the Vhit Type B is my favorite glass atty ive tried and I own 3 different glass Attys. (RUVAPED, Wax-T and Vhit type B) The Vhit is easy to clean and keeps the wax contained better. 

I think you're definitely on to something with short presses throughout the draw. Thats exactly how I hit my pens. I keep my draw steady thorughout the hit while pressing the button three times with a one second press each time. 

Also, Im a Niner fan ...but I do have alot of respect for Wilson, Rice and Beastmode. Every one else can eat a D.