New ScROGer In Need Guidance!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Burke3390, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Much appreciated! I'm still rocking a MH in my 1kw light and I think it has helped with stretch...if they don't stretch much more over the next few days then I am going to put my Hortilux HPS in which should definitely help my weight some. Thx for the advice, I'll post an update in a couple weeks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just an update...I had some issues with overfertilization and having my CMH lights too close to the canopy, causing my bud growth to essentially stall for an entire week. I believe that I have the issues fixed as of now, the buds seem like theyre beginning to pick back up on growth. But nevertheless, I'm starting to get worried that my yield will be subpar...anyways, update pics here. :) As always, any advice is welcomed (god knows I need it!).

Attached Files:

3. Oh and I forgot to add, I am about to be 5 weeks (4 weeks, 4 days) past the date that preflowers started to show. Maybe 6-7 weeks since the flip to 12/12. White Rhino is reported to be a 9-11 week strain, so I'm guessing that flowering is only half way over. If I'm lucky, the stresses that were present the past week or two now being fixed will only make them take longer to flower, rather than it just being a permanent loss in bud weight. At any rate, it's been a valuable learning experience to say the least.