New SCROG box!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DragonBreath, Dec 21, 2011.

1. #1 DragonBreath, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Whats up guys, I have started building a new SCROG box setup for my next grow, I have done a couple indoor grows before but this will be my first attempt at a SCROG so I got rid of my old crappy box and have purchased all the items needed to build my new scrog box. Let me know what you guys think about the setup, oh yeah and i have a SCROG screen made out of PVC, and I have 2 of the fans 1for intake 1 for out take. Any comments or suggestions!!! LET ME HEAR FEEDBACK. THNX!!!

HERE IS WHAT I'M WORKING WITH:
    Box.JPG

2. Oh yeah I have started assembly of the new box, so I will post some pics of the build and the finished box when I'm done!!! Still waiting on my lights and fans to show up. Hopefully it want be long now!:smoke:

3. Looks good man. The one time I did an indoor grow it was super basic but had some decent yield for the amount of half-assed work I put into it lol. Hope it goes well!

4. Thanks man, I'm trying to keep it as simple as I can, but I want to do it right so I can get a descent yield!, I just finished my SCROG screen tonight made it out of PVC and ran nylon cord for the screen! looks and fits in the box good. Now just wating on my Light and fans and I'll be good 2 go! Hopefully my first attempt at a scrog goes well with good buds!:smoke: