New Sandblasted Mini-Tube "Ray Gun" by Blade *Lots of Pics and Milk*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by trikky, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Love the handle.

2. Pretty neat man.

3. You gotta come to VT sometime trikky, you'd be blown away by some of the shops up here. They've got a piece similar to that but it's just a dry pipe and not a tube, but sandblasted just like that one. It's black and unless you knew it was glass before, you'd probably give me your wallet if I stuck you up :rolleyes:

4. #24 Chronimac, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    The gun bubs were all over boulder for a while, but that may be the nicest i've seen, (what a surprise from trikky) way cooler than mine anyways.

[​IMG]

Not that I don't enjoy it.

edit: how tall is it?

Attached Files:

5. the bore on that thing looks tiny but it seems pretty tight at the same time... i love the handle on that thing, interesting way to hold it while hitting it for sure

6. Word.
    Yep.
    I'll try, man. I'm bout to move to California, so I'm getting farther away, not closer!

7. WOW imagine after smoking a few grams trying to pass that to a freind. lol. shit would get complicated...

I dont think it would be more of a looking piece then a using piece, it looks fuckin brutal. just good to smoke solo with..

man that thing would be perfect for me smoking alone... looks like it would lean next to me on my couch perfectly where I usually have my guitar

that, is my favorite piece of glass I have ever seen...I think I'd take that over a roor or a toro...just wish I could hit it to find out, aha

8. That's definitely not the same artist. Thats why mine is so much different. Same concept, different artist.
    Yeah the bore is small, maybe 22mm, but it rips.

9. It's all about the minis today. Classy tube trikky, looks perfect for bho.

10. Thanks man.

Chronimac: It's about 12 to 13 inches tall.

11. such a sick peice of glass. dope bro.

12. oh yeah i was not saying the artist was the same at all. just the general shape

13. very nice addition to your always clean glass collection.

14. That's some serious sweet shit

I'd love to rip one of those

15. nice im puttin that on my list of of shit to get

16. omg trikky!!!!!

17. haha thats tight... geez u use every tube for oil lol

That would be something nice to just have tho...

18. That tube looks good, trikky. Lovin' that pistol grip.

Price check on asle 2 please?

19. Goddamn dude, and I thought that skull slide was sick. Awesome glass man, I will forever envy you haha

20. I wanna see it with the globe setup. That shit is gonna be hot