New Salt Slide (Pics/Vid)(+ more of my glass, and some dank buds)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bladeyoustain, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Ordered this from bitfreak last weekend and it got here today. It's beautiful.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click the Image to watch it RIP!:hello:
    [​IMG]

And now for some random Goods.
    Got a new grinder with my vape so I decided to empty out the keif tray on my grinder...couldn't really justify being weird enough to put it into the new grinder so it got smoked.
    [​IMG]

A bubbler that my girlfriend got for me in Phoenix at itzallgoodz on vacation. I took the picture while it was really nice and dirty so you could see how vibrant the colors were.
    [​IMG]

And finally the buds I promised. Grape Ape, Grand Daddy Purps and Super Sour Diesel in that order....some really tasty bud.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Njoi guys and gals...lemme know what you think :confused:

2. nice glass, nice buds, salt slide, and overflowing kief. can't go wrong with that. :D

3. The keif was good...the grape ape was better tasted like fruit loops can't wait to have that again.

4. love the kief....love the slide.....love purps and sour d..........:D i guess i love it lol

5. Let me buy that slide from you. I have the salt bong that matches it. 150?$$$$

6. Email me liveoakm0b@[member="yahoo"].com

7. 10/10 pictures. i wish i had keif like that!

i smoke it wayyyy before i can fill half

8. damn your girl bought you a bubbler? all my girl does is bitch that i get high all the time

Sent from my iPhone.

9. lol that slide is worth a bit more than that...

10. That was just a starting offer lol I'd do 250 for this one just because it matches. I just bought a salt elephant slide yesterday for 175. A lot bigger with a lot more work. Signed and everything. Used they go for 150-200 all day long on nuggetry.com.