new RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fatigue1477, May 10, 2010.

1. hey its fake, but i'd bet most of the people your smoking with wouldnt tell the difference

nice pickup though for under 200, if it feels solid and hits straight

2. Fake was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that sig. It probably hits mad well, don't get me wrong, but it just isn't the same. :(

Hell, most people don't even know that their are fake RooR's so I don't think you have much to worry about there.

EDIT: And only 40 minutes from my crib, too. :eek:

3. man that beaker looks just odd lookin that should have been your first thought.. But I like the yellow label, Enjoy it maybe pick up a nice a/c

4. I noticed both of these things too - lol

5. So is that Algonquin, Mass or Algonquin, IL?

6. most people dont know what roor is unless they roam the forums or are connoisseurs like us

7. Knowledge of RooR =/= connoisseur.

Knowledge that RooR isn't the messiah of glassware = a sign of a connoisseur.

8. could be class of 2011 for a college too. years for graduation do not just pertain to high schools

i have my fair share of guns as well(8), but i would NEVER just leave one out in the open

i stopped smoking for a while, but its crazy to find out there are so many fake roors now. luckily i live within 30 minutes of like 4 different Dementia's, and purchased my american Roor's through them(at the time they owned roor, but i dont know about how it is now) and my German roors i purchased from the roor shop in amsterdam:D:smoking:

9. fa fa fa fa fa fake. you got ripped hard :smoke:

10. EXACTLY. I couldn't have put it better myself.

11. Also, this is a single chamber tube. Not double perc'd like the OP originally mentioned.

12. i was looking into this more, and are you guys sure its not a second gen RooR? one that was made after ZOB took over and is now producing american roors.

13. I think what the OP meant was that it hits as smooth as any double perc'd tube when the ice is full to the top in his.

14. fake. plus to much water

15. This roor is soooooooo fake. not even an option. its wayyy to fake. and im pretty sure ZOB never took over production of us roor that was a rumor

16. It's uber fake bro, and ZOB never took over the rights to Roor.us, a company called Suite G did, but i don't think they are producing tubes right now so everything out there has to be old stuff or german, or fake like this.

17. Roor.us = Sheldon Black amirite?

18. Wrong, sheldon black is just one of the old american roor blowers that branched off and started his own shit.

19. Ya, SB is just a brand that was started by some of the old dementia guys.