New roor

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OpenBar420, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Just bought a new ROOR 2 days ago.Been ripping the fuck out of it.
    Also the purple is my old broken bong:(

Attached Files:

2. I think it's fake. The logo looks small, and the ice notches look uneven, but I'm not sure. Can you post a picture of it looking down the tube?

3. [quote name='"ModestMau5"']I think it's fake. The logo looks small, and the ice notches look uneven, but I'm not sure. Can you post a picture of it looking down the tube?[/quote]

Eh who cares if a bong is high quality and a good price for what it's worth it doesn't matter

4. I don't think the real ones make the ice notches so close to the bottom either

5. how much did you pay for it?

6. Logo is way to small and the slide is a little china one. Its a fake. Hope you didn't pay too much for it OP

7. What he said. If you didn't pay too much then it's still a good deal, but if you payed RooR price for that.... eech. :eek:

8. 70 at the headshop. Still fucking awesome though,gets me totally ripped

9. 70 isnt bad. I was just hoping you didn't get ripped off and payed RooR retail prices in the 200s for it.

10. yea at $70 for that size you cant really expect a real Roor

11. for $70 you've got yourself a good waterpipe :)
    with a nice logo =).

12. nah,i get a great discount there also.Dont really remember the real price,but i paid 70

13. thank you,do you have any bongs or any pieces

14. SSFG's are being shipped as we speak ;)

15. The copyright R in the logo is in the wrong corner :( Still a nice piece though!