New RooR Triple Perc fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SharkyL7, Mar 31, 2013.

1. #1 SharkyL7, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Hello fellow smokers! I am coming to you today for some much needed help!

I picked up a Triple Perc RooR from the smoke shop across the street from my place. The guy asked 170 for the piece itself and $200 even for the piece a matching deep glass bowl, a dome, nail and another piece not sure of the name.

Can anyone tell me if the piece is fake or not? And if the price I paid was reasonable please.

Also can anyone tell me what this part of the piece is called? (Picture with red arrow)

Thank you in Advance to everyone that helps me out!

If this piece is fake I am going to take it back to the shop and bash it over the fools head! Haha

Attached Files:

2. Looks fake to me but I haven't bought an american roor in like 6 yrs. Whatever man it's a nice looking piece if it gets u high then so what just be careful with it that's all.

3. Don't quote me on this, but i'm pretty sure RooR doesn't make bongs with multiple styles of percs in the same piece. It looks like it goes Dome, Tree, Dome.

4. Looks like the label says it's RooR Tech, may be legit though. That's really cheap for a RooR Tech though, maybe China has started ripping off those labels too.

Also that doesn't look like a third perc, if there's slits near the top of it it's a splashguard.

5. Seen a lot of glass like that with different names on Ioffer

6. Okay honestly, if it rips hard and good who gives two shits if it's a 'fake' bong??

Sounds like you're being a brand whore worrying more about the label than the actual functionality of it, and in that case you deserve a 'fake' roor.

For 200 bucks that's a pretty good deal, name brand or not. If the joints crack and the percs fall off within a week then yeah, I could see justification for whining.. but dude just be glad you have a real nice piece. If it's smooth then yeah that's definitely worth $200, could've sold for 50% imo.

7. I think its fake. Does it have a Signature?

8. Roors don't have percs and aren't stemless. Sorry

Also they don't stamp the base.

9. ROOR Tech is American-made, I don't think all of the identification rules apply.

10. All you need to do is look at how janky amd crooked the trees are. Roor would never let that out.

Fake as the bible brotha

11. Btw the way that "matching bowl" is a dime a dozen, comes in a box with 500 others from some place with something like ShenZhen District stamped on it. You never should pay extra for some shitty glass that should be coming with it

12. Does RooR Tech put 3 slits on the arms? The one on aqua only has 2 per arm

13. Looks like stemless into tree perc, into another tree perc and into splash guard.

Not a RooR style, but being 'ROOR Tech' is another story...

14. I'm no RooR expert... but RooR prides themselves on quality and they would not put out disgusting crooked percs like in the first pic.

15. clearly fake as fake even if it did look like a legit roor tech the price tag is too low. That should ALWAYS indentify if its real or not

16. i can barely see that its a tree perc at the bottom let alone if its crooked or not :p

17. RooR Tech is RooR's sister company that is learning to perfect percs and such since RooR never had experience designing any themselves.

18. Whether real or fake it looks well made to me, and you got your moneys worth. I downloaded the pics and zoomed in and nothing is crooked on it and the glass looks pretty thick. I good tell tale will be how the label holds up, if it starts wearing off quickly it's fake.

19. I was referring to the visible perc in the second chamber...