New RooR slide pick-up and some homegrown!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Whirled, Oct 6, 2009.

1. just got back from my friends and the headshop, picked up a little bit of his homegrown goodies and a new slide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sick new roor crown slide, and the dank looks dope :smoking:

3. sad how no one appreciates these things around here.

4. damn nice slide bro and great buds man

5. that slide is illy. is that a fro? it looks like it could be but its just not as clean as what i've seen from him

6. yeah, i know exactly what you mean.

it's a fro but it isn't as clean as my other two i picked up. i really liked the handle on it though, that is the beauty piece.

7. yeah i agree him and alex k are the paddle masters

8. here are some nice clean ones.

nice paddle on this one, unfortunately i broke a 'tooth' crown, doesn't look bad but i needed a new one to feel better some what.
    [​IMG]

sadly traded this one and still waiting for reimbursement.
    [​IMG]

9. is the artist who made that working at roor in the usa?

here in germany roor only has very poor designs for a hell lott of money

actually i think the slides, especially the worked slides that roor is making over here in germany are crap

10. bud looks pretty dank and a nice pickup on the slide too

11. LOVE the RooR slide, that is a very nice pick up. How much did it run you?

12. That's not actually a slide by RooR. It's a Mike Fro slide... all (possibly just most) of his slides say RooR on them.

13. Hmm, so some dude named Mike Fro blows really cool looking slides and puts RooR on them?

14. Mike fro is a great glass blower artist, known for slides, bubs, etc. He is working in association with RooR but he is the one actually making the slides. So he puts RooR logo on them.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

15. I don't know if they're associated or not. I do know that Dementia/ROOR gave him a bunch of those joints with the ROOR logo.

16. Thanks guys, that clears a lot up. :D