Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New RooR Slide- "Fire and Ice" - Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trikky, Jul 7, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    What up GC.

Just got back from the head shop, and decided to buy this RooR slide.
    18.8mm. Paid $42.00 for it with tax.

The color scheme is "Fire and Ice." It's definately my favorite slide for the moment.

Anyways, enough about all this, I'm sure you'd rather see the pictures.

Attached Files:

• 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      177.8 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      78 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      60.5 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      56 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      42.7 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      62.5 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm digging the colors, man!

3. sick bowl dude.. gota love the fro work

4. Sweet piece man. I think it would look cool to have a slide like that if you have a clear bong.

420TH POST!!!!! :hello:

5. That's an absolutly gorgeous bowl dude. May I ask what kind of bong it is accompanying?

6. sweet froor man, price sounds like a steal too!

7. thats a sick slide man.

8. Very nice Bowl....:smoking:

9. Thanks for all the replies, folks. I really appreciate the compliments.

The bong is a clear bong. It's a Z.O.B. Mini. It's a bubble bottom with a Single 4 Arm Diffussed Tree Perc and Splash Guard and an Ice Chamber. I'll take some pictures and post them up.

10. nice slide bro..where do you get those slides at that are made by opas and fro?? im in tx in no headshop around here has them...i would imagine just CA but i dunno...anyone know of anything online??? +rep on the bowl my brotha

11. Nice bowl, you get it at 42??

12. Ok, where did you get that? I have been looking all over for bigger Roor slides like that. I have a smaller one that brown and yellow. Oh yea... +rep. lol

13. Nice bowl bro, especially for the price.
    I have one question though: I have a bunch of Roor bowls, nice blown ones like that, not just the stock crap, well those too. But my question is how do you know it is a Fro bowl? Just the style and the way its done or is there more of a defining characteristic?

14. thats super nice man!

15. most will be signed

16. just got a boner, thanks

17. good job on the pics. They came out in focus and not blurry. Looks like a great bowl.

18. Any clue on what I should look for?

19. A very nice bowl, but i actually don't believe it is Mike Fro's work...Ive seen quite a bit of Fro's work and ive never seen anything this simple, not that its not nice its just that most frow bowls have several reversals and sections... Ive seen FroTini's go for cheap at $50... i dunno though, but i wouldnt be suprised if your shop guy might have been mistakin... maybe some one with a bit more Fro knowledge will chime in...