Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New ROOR perc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BostonBUDdy, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Thanks
    yeah its a nice dry hammer, done by Shad, def now my sec fav piece behind the roor
    [​IMG]

2. lotta people from boston on this thread. sick bong, man! wish i was milking it right now :smoking:

you bostoners should talk. haha, bostoners.... perfect. i didn't even notice that it had the word stoners in it til a second glance. i just made it up like... a bostoner... a person from boston.

is it really called a bostonian or something?

hahaha, forgive me. i'm high beyond a point where i can control all of my actions.

3. bostoner haha someone should grab that sn

4. someone needs to post a milk shot in a really nice bong with a black light. I know when we smoke a bong in my car the smoke and the orange on the lighter always light up allot but nothing else does (dark interiour) and it looks pretty trippy after a couple bowls.

5. ^^^^^ i love it when its pitch black and someone lights up there bowl it looks awsome

me and my mate always take picturse of it looks great

Great ROOR man looks AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

6. BBUDdy, thanks for the larger picture of that hammer. It really is so so nice. I love the worked section around the bowl and it looks like it's copied over on the handle. Classy as hell man. :)

7. nice bong, now all you gotta do is break that thing in. pack the bowl full of herb and blaze away.

8. Man, that is a nice bong, I can't wait to get a roor. It's just smoking perfection. Congrats on the new bong too man.

9. badass bong, i need one of those :smoke:

10. wow man that is intense! grats!

....i wish i had money for daddys........
    ..........i wish i had money haha.