New RooR Milkshot Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chronner420, May 5, 2010.

1. Finally got a new camera and decided to make a Milkshot vid. Tell me what you guys think of it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJSUNKSM54]YouTube - Chronner RooR Milkshot[/ame]

2. nice piece broski.

3. sweet piece, and way to clear!

4. Really nice piece, really nice vid, and way to clear that shit man! I swear when you clear a piece like that it literally gets you higher.

More pics/milk man! I can never get enough lol.

P.S.
    Does anyone else love watching the smoke dance upwards as it gets closer to the mouth of the tube? One of my favorite things in the WORLD is watching milkvids, so maybe that's why I love it so much lol.

5. haha i call it stair stepping, it starts from my ice pinch which is low and it starts dancing, looks dope.

6. nice roor but why did you pull out the entire stem instead of the slide

7. I pull out the slider with this bong because of the small size of it. When pulling out the bowl, theres a damn good chance you'll get water in ur mouth unless you know your bong. When you pull out the slider / downstem, it works as a carb / choke. Really smooth this way.

The real reason I do it is because my friends Dad used to have the exact same RooR year's ago, and thats the way he did it :smoking:.

8. Know exactly what you mean. The first time I ever saw / hit a bong and watched the Smoke rise was the day I got hooked on all water pipes. It's a wonderful different show with every piece.

9. i see, good idea.

10. Yeah lifting the stem is the same as using carb hole. It's like a dry hit, you suck in air through the chamber instead of through the water first. Gotta be careful tho, if you do it too fast, it's a HUGE burst of air, feels like a punch in the chest.

Nice vid btw! :D

11. you wouldn't have to worry about that if you didn't have so much water in there.
    decent hit tho.<3