new room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nate2723, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I am so pumped, have my ventilation, fan, light, and I Think everything ready to go. Even have everything running now to rest temps, humidity and whatnot. I just have to wait for my seeds. I almost can't wait.

2. Have fun, I just finished my first grow and got a tent/fan for 2nd temps get a little higher than expected since i bought a 6" 440cfm fan it gets about 80 degrees in my 2x4x5'3 tent with a 400w light. was expecting 75-76

i couldn't wait for my first grow either but its a long road, longer than expected but well worth it ~_~

3. I run a 1000 in my flower tent it's 3x5x6 foot tall and yeah the fan on my light is 440 and it took it down to 83 and the 2. 4 in boosters are 240 CFM a piece are my intake lines ones tied into the central air and the other is just pulling in room air but once the temp is good its smooth sailing

4. #4 Nate2723, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    I am currently running 50-55% humidity and the highest the temp has been was 83F. But I am only running a T5HO, but it gets pretty hot, at least more than I thought it would. I went with this since there is such a short ceiling height that I would like to stay away from HPS for the time being. Just got notification on my seeds so should have them in the next few weeks. The room turned out better than I expected, the only thing is a small amount of fan noise, but I have had 6 people in the house with everything running and no one noticed anything. There are two 4" 190 cfm fans and a filter set up I didn't think it would be enough airflow but with 4x4x3.5 foot room I think it should be fine.

5. Yeah my mother tent is 2x4x5 and is hard to keep the temp down all closed up had to put a intake fan I there also I'm doing northern lights this time just waiting on my mothers topped and lsted just waiting in clones