New Robin Hood Dome

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Jun 4, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will admit the sig is kinda fucked up and sort of hard to read but it was the coolest colors/handle among the few the shop had. Its brand new from the 2012 line.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On top of my de-fi gridded circ.
    [​IMG]
    Hand ground joint with cain(I think that's how you spell it) working in both the top and bottom lip
    [​IMG]

2. Awesome dome dude, really love the design.

3. Nice. Thats the first ive seen from his 2012 line i was wondering where his stuff had gone.

4. Thanks I'm really liking it. Yeah my LHS just got em in within the last couple days. They had a couple other cool ones too. I'll try to get a dab shot up tomorrow.

5. Looks sweet bro. I like the colors on it & the shaping of the handle.

I cant really see the sig too well in the pic, but from what I've seen most Ti sigs aren't exactly the cleanest looking writing, so it's probably normal.

& I'm pretty sure it's spelled cane. And I believe that type is filligrana cane. (someone please correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to be spreading misinfo)

6. Yeah I have a salt slide with the same kind of Ti pen sig. This one is just harder to make out, its all good tho cuz I can make it out saying robin hood 2012.

Thanks for the info, if you like the handle check out robin hood he does cool different handles like this.