new report?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by dealwithit, Jun 14, 2011.

1. imo there should be a drop box for report saying "wrong section" "already a thread" and some other mumbo jumbo
    cause right now it says to report only if its harassment and the other stuff

2. i neve used the drop box, i just write down whats up....
    Does it matter?

3. there is no drop box and
    This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
    its says ONLY to report for those things, we should be able to report threads which are in the wronmg section and if they if a thread already exists so mods can close it

4. You can already report everything within same report function

5. well it says only those things, are we allowed to report the things i mentioned?

6. how come you just don't deal with it?:laughing:jk

7. Yes, use it to report anything that break the rules. Just type a short comment of what you're reporting: name calling, disrespect, other drugs, duplicate thread, etc... Simple as that ;)

8. Yeah, what Yoda said...use it for ANYTHING that violates the rules.

9. Since i like going around telling people to fix their sig i tend to use it sometimes :)

i usual just ask them but some refuse to change it??? hahaha

10. Yeah, use it to report anything you run across.

Just don't use it to reply to the post. :p It's crazy how many people click the report button and post their reply in the report box. :laughing: :D

11. #11 dealwithit, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    post number 47
    url removed
    i reported but noone did anything for a while

12. Please don't post reported messages here. If the message is against site rules , staff will handle it.