Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Religion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dopecloudkid, May 18, 2010.

1. #21 Dogmaiempihsrow, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Nah, the whole "i smoke weed for my religion, i have freedom of religious practice" just wouldn't fly with the US government. However, i think about this all the time. I'ld love to start a religion, with no real doctrine, no religious text, and no religious laws. But just a bunch of people getting together every week and talking about the spirituality of life itself, if you get what i am saying. Ideally we would all be toking during these "meetings", but that part of it doesn't really matter so much. I guess me and my buddies already pretty much do this but i would love to get more people to be involved and make it sort of a religion. Pass around a little collection plate not for money but for weed to throw down for the meeting, roll it all into blunts and pass them around, up and just talk about philosophy and spirituality without all the bullshit. :D It would be a beautiful thing imo. No prejudice, no discrimination, no requirements, just a bunch of like-minded people trying to better themselves and expand their understanding of the world.

2. 420 temple claims if you have their card you can legally posess marijuanna in all 50 states.

but also, their site doesn't work :laughing: