New *REDHEAD APPRECIATION* thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigMoose, May 10, 2011.

1. Im not self centered. I don't even think Im that pretty. So you were just a dick to me for no reason....

Im probably the least self centered. selfish or stuck up person you've ever met.

2. #82 IMAEREHW, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. Im not seeking attention. Im bored at home taking care of my grandmother with stage 3 cancer doing my laundry.. Im sorry you mistook my actions.

4. Well alright

5. Winslet looked hot in this movie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ^^ not really lol

7. Dream, that pic was the best imo.

8. #89 Mairuzu, May 13, 2011
    Damn you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not red but Close enough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I can't believe I forgot about Willow; I guess that's because now she's mostly recognized as Lily. I'll give that show a chance (eventually). And who's that at the bottom? Looks like a high, young Amy Adams.

10. lol, I just googled shit. I have no idea about the 2nd one

11. Come to think of it, it was my lack of appreciation why I blew it with this one girl a few years back. I swear, she was Lily Cole's Irish / German mini-me.

Wisdom from my past mistakes: if a girl puts herself out there like a alcohol fueled nympho, act like you don't notice. It may not make sense now but wait until it happens. :(

12. Dude almost every post I've seen of yours you were starting shit with people. You know there are ways to express yourself without being rude. You have Asperger's or something?

13. #94 Mairuzu, May 13, 2011

Im bored man. Are you trying to start something!? Lol

I thought it was funny how she put pics of herself in the stoner girl appreciation and red head appreciation and not to mention the many photos of her ass in the ass apperciation.

Come on, it was begging to be trolled.

14. I appreciate JetLifeQueen817 and her pics.

15. wow, so now you're trying to get pity out of everyone? Quit being an attention whore. And don't tell people on an online forum about your grandmother's cancer. I highly doubt she wants you blabbing about that to everyone.

16. As OP I'm going to start reporting this flaming/bickering shit. Start another thread.

17. This is a fuckin pot forum so talking about stage 3 cancer is perfectly normal. I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for bud and bud is widely used for cancer pain relief. So the fact that i said that only tells you that i am comfortable with it and i promise you she dosent give a shit. Quit starting shit, Dont you have anything better to do then be a raging douche bag online on a stoner site?

Okay i am done being a bitch. Sorry for disrespecting the thread.

18. Thought I ran out for a moment there

Diane Neal
    [​IMG]
    *What better profession for a ginger than a lawyer? ( j/k folks )

Isla Fisher
    [​IMG]
    *I don't hate on Sascha because technically I'm married to her too, if you believe in astrology that is.

Angie Everhart
    [​IMG]
    *this is from back in the day though

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Who don't have love for kari?