New Rasta Toro A/C //7 arm tree// //pics//

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bostonbuds87, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 bostonbuds87, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Just picked this up today in providence @ kind connections. I wanted a toro a/c for my toro, so now i can put my roor crown label on my roor =P. The first pic is the blunt on the ride there. ill put up milkshots later

Attached Files:

2. Nice, man. I've got an identical one, they're great. But I really wish my label was the same as my fixed stem tube, it'd look so nice matching.

3. yeah they had frosted ones that matched my toro but i wanted this one a lot

4. sweet pickup dude, trashcatchers are cool as hell. Does it still function well with the angle of your joint?

5. Nice bong and nice roll!:smoke:

6. thats a dope a/c

7. yeah it works just fine, i was a lil worried about how long it was and it touching the side of my tube but it hits great. thanks for the comments dudes

8. damn you just keep adding on to that collection...its starting to look like fivetoones colelctions

9. damn dude thats a beut. how much did that run ya?

10. 170+tax (180)

11. im getting one of these tomorrow if they have my label. nice a/c dude.

12. damnnn thats alot. u think any headshop would haggle to 120 :p

13. for a toro a/c? No chance.

14. thx dude

15. Nice pickup bro, I love Kind Connection. I wish I had seen one of these when I was there a few weeks ago!

16. Toro is high end glass, and if your not willing to pay for it the next guy through the doors most likely it, so they won't lower the price.

boston thats sick, that rasta must be new cause I didn't see it last time I was in KC...little off topic but the dessert spot downstairs from KC was giving away free samples...and I was so high...soooooo good! I hope they have free desserts next time I stop in for some KC pieces.

17. yeah they had just come in a few hours before i arrived there

thx man, i havent tried tat place out tho, i shoulda cus i was pretty baked too