new rasta themed spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by drewzilla, Jul 13, 2009.

1. named is iron lion :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

whadya think

2. dude that bowl is sick whered you pick that up at?

3. I think i saw this on etsy.com
    Very nice.

4. I found the guy in Portland, I can get you his contact info if you're interested. He sells on etsy, his spoons are pretty sick. They all have a marble, and he will make anything custom (i'm getting a Phillies & Eagles one)

here's a couple of his other spoons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Nice. Where can I get one of these? :confused:

6. :rolleyes: lol.

to op, do you mind me asking how much this thing ran you? It looks so sick and thick :)D) and that carb is fucking huge. Nice find man, I envy you lol.

7. Wow thats some sick looking glass. I would seriously consider getting one if you wouldn't mind giving the contact info

8. about 50 with shipping. it's pyrex, very thick, and yeah the carb is huge! definitely a sturdy pipe

9. I just checked out some of his stuff out on Etsy and I'm really lovin' the Red Sox one. I'll have to use it when they win the World Series again this year. ;)

10. Sick piece! We don't have anything like that at our head shop. :[

11. Ive got a Washington Redskins spoon that is very similar to those above. Doesn't matter who your team is, or what sport you like. Theres nothing better than blazing and watching em kick some ass, even though I rarely get to do this with the Skins.

12. Sick spoon for real!

13. how much did that cost you man

14. about 50 with shipping

15. was your spoon custom made for you?

16. it wasn't, but he does do customs

17. What would you guys consider a fair price for this spoon? I am thinking of buying about 20 or so to resell.

18. no no, go higher like 35 minimum. thats an intricate design compared to most other spoons which can be solid color through, but with the whole custom build to it. go upper price, my sherlock has a very intricate design in the front like a spiral with glass bubbles forming blue when i smoke..cost me up to 45.

19. im saying that i'm picking up 20 of them, not that they're 20 bucks